In this week’s Investor Success Podcast episode, your host Jim Ingersoll talks about flipping houses in the Red Hot Florida Market with special guest, Gavin Welch
“The single most important part of flipping houses is your profit” Gavin Welch
- Red Hot Florida Market Update
- How to pre-sell your flips before you finish them
- Building a network of buyers agents to sell your flips
- The value of networks for deals, selling flips and more.
- Private money
- Referral deals
- Bread and butter Florida flips with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Buy for $80 – 120k, put about $30k in renovations and sell for $200k retail
- How to save money on your bath remodel
- How to save on the price of shingles
- The importance of speed, quality and price
- Biggest roadblocks for new investors
Podcast: The Real Estate Loop
About Our Guest:
Gavin Welch is a real estate investor and realtor that loves real estate. He spent three years studying real estate investing and is primarily a buy and hold investor, however, he has flipped, wholesaled and built spec homes. Gavin is also the host of the Real Estate Loop Podcast. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors and lives with his family in Lakeland, Florida
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind
Like what you’ve heard?
Please leave us a rating or comments below or on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, YouTube or iHeart Radio. And feel free to share this post with your social media contacts!